neogeo system
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

SamSho V Perfect NCI/Atomik - What's with the logo?

4 participants

SamSho V Perfect NCI/Atomik - What's with the logo? Empty SamSho V Perfect NCI/Atomik - What's with the logo?

Message  RagingAvatar Mer 4 Aoû 2021 - 20:24

Apologies that I'm writing in English and not French - I don't know if that's allowed but I'm just trying to take part!

I saw this post:
https://www.neogeo-system.com/t10614p25-samurai-shodown-v-perfect-updates#341366

And was curious, does anyone know why Atomik's release of SSVP doesn't have the same logos as SSVP from PC release?
What was Atomik's release dumped from?

I see that the community made a new ROM that had new logos in it after Atomik's release but where did the dump that was used by NCI obtained from?

RagingAvatar
Nouvelle recrue
Nouvelle recrue

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SamSho V Perfect NCI/Atomik - What's with the logo? Empty Re: SamSho V Perfect NCI/Atomik - What's with the logo?

Message  elrayzeur Mer 4 Aoû 2021 - 20:36

The changes like the English translation and the new logos are corrected on the fly by the emulator of the Samurai Spirits neogeo collection, from which the rom is extracted.

Atomikwave has chosen to release its cartridge version, so that it is closest to the screenshots, which had been shared at the time of the rental test in 2004.

The logos and modification of the palettes of the rom circulating on the internet are mine, they are not exactly like the original from the patch, this is due to a lack of space.

Ciao++
elrayzeur
elrayzeur
Combo maker
Combo maker

Système(s) : AES

SamSho V Perfect NCI/Atomik - What's with the logo? Empty Re: SamSho V Perfect NCI/Atomik - What's with the logo?

Message  Joe l'indien Mer 4 Aoû 2021 - 20:37

Hello pal!

Every newcomer must introduce himself to our kind community first.

It s the policy of this forum.

Welcome aboard!
Joe l'indien
Joe l'indien
1000 Mega Shock
1000 Mega Shock

Système(s) : Aes

Message  YaYaLanD Mer 4 Aoû 2021 - 20:40

Joe, you should point our guest to the right direction Smile

Here you are ragingAvatar

https://www.neogeo-system.com/f1-nouveaux-membres
YaYaLanD
YaYaLanD
1000 Mega Shock
1000 Mega Shock

Système(s) : MVS MV-1

Message  RagingAvatar Mer 4 Aoû 2021 - 21:06

RagingAvatar
Nouvelle recrue
Nouvelle recrue

Message  RagingAvatar Mer 4 Aoû 2021 - 21:08

elrayzeur a écrit:The changes like the English translation and the new logos are corrected on the fly by the emulator of the Samurai Spirits neogeo collection, from which the rom is extracted.

Atomikwave has chosen to release its cartridge version, so that it is closest to the screenshots, which had been shared at the time of the rental test in 2004.

The logos and modification of the palettes of the rom circulating on the internet are mine, they are not exactly like the original from the patch, this is due to a lack of space.

Ciao++

Thanks for such a great answer! Appreciate you taking the time Smile
So the ROM used in Atomik/NCI's release is the 'raw' ROM found in the SS Neo Geo Collection and the later released ROM is an attempt to get it close to the edits that were applied on the fly in the collection. That's cool!

RagingAvatar
Nouvelle recrue
Nouvelle recrue

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé