Le deal à ne pas rater :
Dates stocks PS5 : stocks imminents chez Amazon et Carrefour
Voir le deal

Realbout Fatal Fury Bugfix?

Realbout Fatal Fury Bugfix? Empty Realbout Fatal Fury Bugfix?

Message  Niko le Mar 24 Nov 2020 - 17:29

I noticed there are two revisions of this game. An “original” and a “bugfix” version. Does anyone know the differences or the bugs fixed in the later revision?

Based on the UniBIOS CRC, my AES copy of the game is an “original” revision. I wonder if it’s worth trying to find the “bugfix” revision, or if they even made a AES “bugfix” revision.

Thoughts?
Niko
Niko
Nouvelle recrue
Nouvelle recrue

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Realbout Fatal Fury Bugfix? Empty Re: Realbout Fatal Fury Bugfix?

Message  Mathieu4d le Mar 24 Nov 2020 - 18:32

My thoughts :
I've been playing that game intensively for 24years now, and never saw a bug.
And this game has no Infinite combo.
This game is perfect… I'd even state that for me its the perfect fighting game.
Bugfix ? I'm clueless scratch
Mathieu4d
Mathieu4d
1000 Mega Shock
1000 Mega Shock

Système(s) : aes eu

https://www.zupimages.net

Message  Niko le Mar 24 Nov 2020 - 18:37

Yea, RealBout Fatal Fury is one of my favorites in the franchise and I’ve probably played it the most. I’ve not noticed any bugs or glitches that I can recall but I also don’t know which version I had been playing. I never really knew about the “bugfix” revision until I got a NeoSD.
Niko
Niko
Nouvelle recrue
Nouvelle recrue

Message  kazki le Mar 24 Nov 2020 - 18:45

maybe the answers lies with the people who dumped the game, to see what they so called a bug fix version, imho that's just something the dumpers found on their way back in the 2000s

I mean maybe that's just a game they dumped first and found errors in it and other rom dumpers made a revision called bug fix, what would you think ?
kazki
kazki
1000 Mega Shock
1000 Mega Shock

Système(s) : AES MVS PGM CPS2 NAOMI

Message  Niko le Mar 24 Nov 2020 - 18:59

kazki a écrit:maybe the answers lies with the people who dumped the game, to see what they so called a bug fix version, imho that's just something the dumpers found on their way back in the 2000s

I mean maybe that's just a game they dumped first and found errors in it and other rom dumpers made a revision called bug fix, what would you think ?

Well my original Realbout Fatal Fury AES cart has the same CRC as the “original” revision. So I don’t think it’s a bad dump. Also if we look at the board scans we can see that there was at least an official SNK revision.

https://www.mvs-scans.com/index.php/Real_Bout_Fatal_Fury

I just wish they came with change logs :p
Niko
Niko
Nouvelle recrue
Nouvelle recrue

Message  ShinTok30 le Mar 24 Nov 2020 - 19:31

In my opinion the "bug fix revision" is the version where you can't do the famous "easy super code"

On Neo Geo logo press together A+B+C+D in both players, then press Start too on both controllers until show "95-11-30". Now you can choose stages order and do infinite Damage Moves and Super Damages Moves with: Down, Down + A or Down, Down + C.

This code works on the arcade version as well, so i think that's why they released another version of the game.
With the code the game is broken and very easy to complete so a lot of money lost for the game center What a Face
ShinTok30
ShinTok30
Combo maker
Combo maker

Système(s) : MVS,NGPC

Message  kazki le Mar 24 Nov 2020 - 19:33

Shin t'es une mine d'information mec !!! bravo bravo bravo

ShinTok30 a écrit:In my opinion the "bug fix revision" is the version where you can't do the famous "easy super code"

On Neo Geo logo press together A+B+C+D in both players, then press Start too on both controllers until show "95-11-30". Now you can choose stages order and do infinite Damage Moves and Super Damages Moves with: Down, Down + A or Down, Down + C.

This code works on the arcade version as well, so i think that's why they released another version of the game.
With the code the game is broken and very easy to complete so a lot of money lost for the game center What a Face
kazki
kazki
1000 Mega Shock
1000 Mega Shock

Système(s) : AES MVS PGM CPS2 NAOMI

Message  Niko le Mar 24 Nov 2020 - 19:48

ShinTok30 a écrit:In my opinion the "bug fix revision" is the version where you can't do the famous "easy super code"

Awesome! That makes sense! Thank you for the information.
Niko
Niko
Nouvelle recrue
Nouvelle recrue

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé